edited & replaced on 05/11/05 after good criticism from the savage deleteme tribe. Also a pretty popular bridge to photograph, located in the west end beaches area of Toronto.
From 43 Best Blogs Wiki:
Welcome to the 43 Best Blogs Wiki. The following 43 blogs are simply the best. Other ‘best of’ blog lists offer 50 or even 100 ‘best’ blogs, but after painstaking research we have deteremined that there are really only 43 decent blogs at any one time.
Go add yours.
- Greetings from Atlanta by Russell Limprecht
- In Eighty Days by The TripTie Ruffians
- Agylen by Ugo Cei
- Boing Boing by Boing Boing crew
- The Millions (A Blog About Books) by C. Max Magee
- Ross Mayfield’s Weblog by Ross Mayfield
- Connecting the Dots by Steve Borsch
- What Is New by Lora
- Under Odysseus by Eurylochus
- pieceofschmidt by andrew schmidt
- BASEMENT.ORG by Richard Ziade
- SmartMobs by Howard Rheingold
- Kaustav’s Kernel by Kaustav Ghoshal
- blog.no-panic.at by Florian Beer
- alwaysBETA by the alwaysBETA team
- Numerabile by Davide De Nova
- Watching Washington by Terry Turner
- Accentuate the Positive, 2.0 by Ike Pigott
- Signal vs. Noise by Matt and Jason
- BuzzMachine by Jeff Jarvis
- RubyEnRails.nl – Ruby and Rails in Holland
- Blog Herald by Duncan Riley
- Lifehacker – Helping you get things done
- Slower by Eliot Shepard
- Software Only by Jeff Clavier
- Glacial Erratics by Chris Dent
- VoIP Watch by Andy Abramson
- Emily Chang by Emily Chang
- Chartreuse (beta) by Chartreuse
- The Huge Entity by The 43rd Entity
- VentureBlog by David Hornik
- Girlspoke by Meme
- Tippling Philosopher by Hobbes
- Gapingvoid by Hugh MacLeod
- Sleepyhead by Espen Antonsen
- The Nuvvo Blog by Dave, John, and the Nuvvo Team
- Jon Swift by Jon Swift
- Ajaxian by Dion Almaer
- miscellaneum by Zon Wakest
- Thomas Hawk’s Digital Connection by Thomas Hawk
- Photo Matt by Matt Mullenweg
- Any on Enterprise Software by Any Hayler
- Phil Renaud dot com by Phil Renaud, and Jesus.
Well, I was reviewing my blog stats with Blogbeat tonight. I noticed that I got three hits from Google searches on Amanda Congdon Naked. So I did the searches, and I am number one and eight on Google, while Scoble is ten. On Yahoo I am 3 while Scoble is 4. Finally, Robert is 2 and 3 while my Tailrank entry is eight on MSN. I am also number one on Technorati search for Amanda Congdon. Here is my original post on Robert and Amanda.
Incidentally, Blog50 told me Rocketboom is now in High Definition.
Blogbeat is an online service that can tell you all sorts of cool things about your blog, like who’s reading it, what posts they’re reading, what posts are your most popular, what other blogs are talking about you, how people find you, even what links people click on when they visit your blog. Simply register with us in a few simple steps, and you instantly get tons of cool stats on your blog! Everything is done in real-time, so as soon as someone reads a post on your blog, you will know about it.
Canon has today announced an interesting new constant aperture ‘digital’ (EF-S) lens. The new EF-S 17 – 55 mm F2.8 IS is designed specifically for the dimensions of a ‘cropped sensor’ (1.6x crop) and hence can be made smaller than a 35 mm equivelant lens. It features a maximum aperture of F2.8 throughout the zoom range which means it’s a faster alternative to other EF-S lenses. On an EOS 30D this lens would provide a 27.2 – 88 mm equivelant field of view. This lens should be available in May for approx. $1150.